Check out these 10 t-shirt facts you never knew about. We all like a fact, don’t we?
1. t-shirts went mainstream in the 60’s and 70’s.
2. 96.9% of people on earth weart-shirts.
3. 100% of people in space weart-shirts. Probably.
4. Most t-shirts worn at once: 257.
5. The first promotional t-shirt was for the Wizard of Oz film in 1939.
6. June 21stis international t-shirt day.
7. t-shirts are a great tool for self expression.
8. It takes 6 miles of yarn to make one t-shirt.
9. Order before 12:00 noon for FREE next day delivery.
10. Sign up to our newsletter to receive discounts and special offers.